NCC-GCSP has held the NCC-GCSP Monthly Seminar in every month with great experts in domestic and international cancer research and policy fields since February 2015.
The speaker for this month would be Kyong-Chol Kim, The Director of MizMedi Hospital Management, National Bioethics Committee Advisor and EONE-DIAGNOMICS Genome Center Advisor.
○ Date: 2019. 9. 27 (Fri) 12:00 pm (Sandwich will be provided)
○ Venue: 1st fl. Auditorium in Research Bldg.
○ Speaker: Kyong-Chol Kim (The Director of MizMedi Hospital Management, National Bioethics Committee Advisor, EONE-DIAGNOMICS Genome Center Advisor)
○ Topic: Genome Big-data Based Clinical Application
* This seminar will be conducted in Korean.