Applicants are required to provide a proof of English proficiency must meet one of the following proficiency requirements: TOEFL PBT 550, CBT 210, IBT 80, TEPS 550, IELTS 5.5. The test date must be within two years of the application deadline.
- except : Those who have stayed English-speaking countries (the U.S., the UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland and Republic of South Africa and etc.) to obtain (or expected to obtain) Bachelor’s degree.
- deferral : 1) Among the foreign students (foreign-born parents) whose English proficiency is proved by the admissions committee; 2) Those who are supported by government overseas and etc.; 3) Those from schools overseas entered into a sisterhood relationship with the GCSP.
* Submission deadline for English Proficiency Test Score: in any year of an enrollment (prior to request for Thesis Defence)
1. Applicant must hold (expected to hold) a bachelor´s degree and/or a master´s degree from domestic or overseas. Or applicant´s educational attainment should be equivalent to bachelor´s and master´s degree approved by law.
2. All applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of their English proficiency meets the NCC-GCSP minimum requirements for admission.
Please refer to our admissions guide for more detailed information.