School Register

Home > Academics > School Register

Temporary Leave of Absence

Discuss with Advisor → Approve → Register

  • Student may take a leave of absence from the school for a period not exceeding two consecutive semesters or a total of 3 semesters for master’s program.

    (However, the period of military service is not counted in the length of leave of absence.)
  • The student who wishes to temporarily take semester(s) off needs to discuss with his/her advisor and department chair, and submit the request form and supporting document during the registration period.
  • Documents to be submitted
    - Temporary leave of absence request form, Extend temporary leave of absence request form
  • Forms Download