2020 Fall Comprehensive Exam
□ Qualification for Application
- A student who completed or is expected to complete at least 24
credits required by the concerned semester
(The on-line LMS request must be approved by the responsible advisor during the given period)
□ Detailed Schedule
○ Apply: Sep. 9 (Wed) ~ Sep. 11 (Fri)
○ Exam Schedule: Sep. 25 (Fri)
- Core Course(Maste)/Elective Course(PhD):14:00 ~ 15:00
- Elective Course(Master/PhD):15:10 ~ 16:10
○ Exam Results Open: Oct. 8 (Thu)
- Total: 2 subjects
- Master’s Student : 2 subjects (1 Core, 1 Elective)
-Doctoral Student : 2 subjects (2 Electives) - Doctoral students must take one subject from doctoral course at least.
Note: Students can choose subjects among classes they completed before.