Home > Campus Life > Life at NCC-GCSP > Student Card
- Access to building (access to lab in research building, library, etc.)
- Attendence check for seminar class
||Lost, damage, photo update, readmission, etc.
||To be automatically issued only for newly admitted students (using photo attached in application form)
||Visit the Office of Academic & Studetn Affairs
||Office of Academic and Student Affairs
image file (JPG, smaller than 32Kb) to the Office of Academic & Student Affairs.
FAQ on Student Card
- Q : How long does it take to reissue the student card?
- A : It takes 1 to 2 days upon the request for reissue.
- Q : What should I do if I lost my student card?
- A : You can reissue the student card to avoid any security damages.
- Q : If I found my lost card, should I reissue the card?
- A : Don’t reissue after lost → Use old card
Reissued after lost → Dicard old card and use a new one.