School Register

Home > Academics > School Register


Submit a Request Form → Approve → Register

  • The student who wishes to return to school must submit a request form during the registration period for the concerned semester.
  • The student who wants to return to school from military service can submit or returning request within in a year from the date of completing the military service.
  • Required Documents
    - Returning student request form

Forms Download